SSC CGL 2023: The Staff Selection Commission is a board set up by the Government of India to recruit aspirants for various posts to work in different departments, every year the board conducts various examinations based on different eligibility criteria.
The candidates must bookmark this page for the regular and the latest updates regarding SSC CGL Recruitment 2023. In this article, candidates can check the detailed information of SSC CGL Recruitment 2023 notification like eligibility criteria, salary, examination dates, syllabus, and exam pattern of the examination.
SSC CGL 2023 Notification
SSC CGL 2023 Notification is out on 3rd April 2023 on the Official website of SSC @ssc.nic.in. The SSC CGL 2023 is a great opportunity for candidates looking forward to a respectable position in a reputed Central government organization. Online Apply for SSC CGL started on 3rd April 2023. Candidates are advised to read the SSC CGL 2023 Notification 2023 before Applying.
SSC CGL 2023 Notification: Overview
Candidates should keep in mind all the information about the vacancy. The Overview of SSC CGL 2023 notification is detailed below.
|Name Of Organization
|Staff Selection Commission
|Combined Graduate Level (CGL)
|SSC Latest Jobs
|SSC CGL 2023 Notification
|3rd April 2023
|Apply Start Date
|Apply Last Date
|Read Full Article
SSC CGL Vacancy 2023
SSC Combined Graduate level vacancy 2023 is now officially released by SSC. The tentative number of CGL vacancy 2023 is announced by Staff Selection Commission. The total number of CGL Vacency 2023 is 7500. This is a huge number of vacancies for SSC CGL compared to past years.
- SSC CPO 2024 Apply Online, Eligibility, Fees
- Crakk – Jeetegaa Toh Jiyegaa Movie 2024 Release Date
- UP Police Constable Result 2024 Date, Cut off Marks & Merit List Download
- Chandigarh JBT Teacher Vacancy 2024 Apply Online 396 Posts
- RRB ALP 2024 Notification Out Loco Pilot, Apply Online Form, Eligibility
SSC CGL 2023 Application Form
The online application process to register for SSC CGL started on 3rd April 2023 and the Last date to apply will be 3rd May 2023. SSC will provide a large amount of time to successfully apply for the selection process. All candidates should apply before the last date. At the last date, the Server may be busy.
|SSC CGL Notification 2023
|Last Date for Apply Online
|03/05/2023 upto 11:30 PM
|Online Fees Payment Last Date
|Offline E-Challan Payment Last Date
|07-08 May 2023
|Admit Card Available
SSC CGL 2023: Eligibility
Before applying for recruitment every candidate must ensure that they are fulfilling the SSC CGL Eligibility conditions which are decided by the organization for SSC CGL. If a candidate is not fulfilling the eligibility conditions of SSC CGL and still applying for recruitment, The SSC will reject the application form, and the candidate will not be allowed to take part in the selection process of SSC CGL. Candidate should check his eligibility before applying for the application form.
SSC CGL 2023: Age Limit
Age Limit for the Post of CGL, Minimum age for a candidate to be eligible is 20 years. But the maximum age limit depends on the post requirement, for some posts maximum age is 27 years, and for others’s is 30 years. The SSC also provides Age Relaxation for overaged candidates. The details of age relaxation is in the Official Notification of SSC CGL.
|SSC CGL Minumum Age
|SSC CGL Maximum Age
|27-32 Years (Post Wise)
|SSC Age Relaxation
|As per SSC CGL 2023 Notification Rules
|Download SSC CGL 2023 Notification
SSC CGL 2023: Educational Qualification
All the aspirants wishing to apply for the notification of SSC CGL 2023 must be wondering if their qualifications are up to the mark which is required to make them eligible for the appointment. Candidates can check out the table provided below to get details about educational qualifications which are essential to make them eligible for the recruitment process, mostly, the central government requires a candidate to have a graduation degree from a recognized university. In the following table, aspirants can check different educational qualifications desired by the government departments to make them eligible for SSC CGL 2023 notification.
SSC CGL 2023 Selection Process
The SSC CGL 2023 Selection Process is mentioned below:
- Tier 1- Computer-based test
- Tier 2- Computer-based test
- Tier 2 includes 3 papers i.e. Paper-l, Paper-II, and Paper-III further in separate shifts on separate days.
- Paper-I is compulsory for all the posts and Paper-II will be for only those candidates who have applied for the posts of Junior Statistical Officer (JSO) in the Ministry of Programme Statistics and Implementation and who are shortlisted in Tier-I for these Posts.
- Paper-III will be for only those candidates who are shortlisted in Tier-1 for Paper-III i.e. for the posts of Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer.
- Paper-I will be conducted in two sessions – Session- & Session II, on the same day. Session-I will include conducting Section-1, Section II, and Module-l of Section III. Session II will include conducting Module II of Section III. Hence, the duration of Session-I will be 2 hours and 15 minutes and the duration of Session II will be 15 minutes only.
- The Data Entry Speed Test has been included in Paper III for 15 minutes in Module Il as One Data Entry Task.
SSC CGL 2023: Syllabus
There are 4 main subjects from which questions will be asked in the examination for the SSC CGL 2023 notification are:
1. Quantitative Aptitude
4. General Knowledge
The objective-based questions which will be asked in the examination in different stages follow the SSC CGL 2023 Syllabus released in the official notification. Candidates must check the information provided below to get familiar with the topics of different subjects.
SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2023
The candidates have to go through a selection process that includes 2 different stages for SSC CGL 2023 recruitment process. The SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2023 for the selection is different for all the different stages. The first stage in the process is the SSC CGL Tier 1 examination which contains 100 Questions with 200 marks, a total of 60 Minutes is provided for the aspirants to attempt this examination. After clearing the cutoff for the SSC CGL Tier 1 an aspirant will qualify for the next stages of recruitment i.e. SSC CGL Tier-2.
How to Apply for SSC CGL 2023
To apply for the recruitment of SSC CGL 2023, Candidates should follow these steps:-
- The candidate must go through the official website of SSC @www.ssc.nic.in or from the direct link mentioned above.
- For One-Time Registration, candidates need to click on the “Register Now‟ link provided in the “Login‟ section on https://ssc.nic.in.
- Now login with a registered ID and password to complete Part II of the application form for SSC CGL 2022.
- After this click on Apply Online button and start filling up the application form.
- Candidates must fill in all the required details asked in the SSC CGL 2023 Application Form.
- Upload the photograph and signature and other documents according to the instructions given in the SSC CGL 2022 notification pdf.
- Go through the details filled in by you. Check the spelling.
- Pay the required application fees according to your category. Submit the application form.
- After submission candidates should take the printout of the application form for future purposes
SSC CGL 2023: Important Links
|SSC CGL 2023 Notification Download